Security Cargo Network
About This Software
Security Cargo Network members tend to be small to medium in size, locally owned companies with hands-on management, local port knowledge and experience, and a desire to build a lasting service relationship. They take the time to get to know you and your business, going the extra mile to make certain your shipments arrive or depart without problems or delay.
And because of their network participation, Security Cargo Network members have known and trusted international counterparts on the other end of the shipment who are equally dedicated to serve your interests. Under the Security Cargo network umbrella, their cooperating agents take the same care with your shipment and your customer or vendor.
- Increased sales through the network
- Increased security in dealing with other member agents
- SecurityPlus! Member-to-Member Payment Guarantee Program
- Annual International Meeting with plenty of time for one-on-one conferences among members
- Ongoing marketing and public relations campaign to promote awareness of the group among shippers and vendors for the enhanced credibility of members
- Access to members’ discount contract rates with carriers
- Regular communications among members regarding rates, new BAF and FSC, holiday hours of operation, updated membership roster, etc.
- Prompt resolution of any problems between member companies and enforcement of agreed-upon terms of cooperation
- Well-qualified referrals available in markets not presently represented due to administrator’s extensive contacts with other companies and groups
- Full-time, neutral non-forwarder network administration to take care of member inquiries needs and interests without delay
- Discounted rates on cargo insurance
- Other volume discount programs are available
For more visit: www.securitycargonetwork.com