About This Software
DB Schenker stands for the transportation and logistics activities of Deutsche Bahn. The Logistics sector of DB is the world?s second largest transportation and logistics services provider based on revenues and performance.
In financial year 2014, DB Schenker generated revenues of around 19,8 billion euros, approximately 50 percent of the DB Group?s revenues. Through its Transportation and Logistics Division, DB holds top positions in global air and ocean freight and has Europe?s densest land transport network and the rail expertise of Europe?s largest rail freight company.
- Time definite service for the entire or any part of the logistics / supply-chain.
- Defined scheduling
- No dimensional or weight limitations.
- Service and price transparency for improved manageability.
- Cost reduction.
- 24 x 7 x 365 service levels.
- Order procurement.
- Warehousing and inventory controls.
- Customized marine parts track and trace software
For more visit: www.dbschenker.in