About This Software
Recently, bulk shipping companies have been looking for answers to deal with challenges such as new commercial traffic of china, market fluctuations, global economic depression, and so forth. However, many bulk shipping companies continue to manually handle operations instead of phasing in new bulk software because they are unacquainted with modern types of solutions and potential opportunities.
CyberLogitec brings OPUS Bulk solution built with latest IT-technology aiming to enhance customers competitiveness in the industry.OPUS Bulk uses validated business processes and standardized them into an IT system for bulk businesses.
It supports business decisions by providing simulation features, user-centric functions and channels to manage business efficiently by interfacing data to other systems as well. OPUS Bulk can increase profitability of customer in the rapidly changing business environment through unique features listed below.
- Post – Fixing
- Port Expense
- Rev & Exp
- Improve business process and decrease duplicate work by using auto-link which can connect profitability related data to contract, shipping service and performance analysis.
- Minimize errors and repetitive work by using auto accounting categorized in business type to achieve improved management of profit.
- Strengthen sales competitiveness by using integrated features to compare and analyze important factors that influence profit.
- Tracking fluctuations in profit through step-by-step transparent analysis in relation to what caused fluctuation of profit.
- Use prior voyage analysis by contract to support next sales opportunity.
- Support business decisions by providing required performance info in real-time, enhancing shipping companys core competitiveness.
- The auto classification feature searches the system and automatically parses e-Mail from brokers.
- Working schedulers centralized schedule management for contracts, voyages, services, and status of vessel.
To learn more about Freight Softwares, click here
To check Freight Forwarding related jobs, click here